Buckle up in air-conditioned SUV vehicles to enjoy personalized VIP treatment. You will explore the countryside with style. The driver guide also becomes your exclusive butler, having a fully stocked bar always accompanying you. A truly relaxed VIP experience to shake off the stress of day-to-day life.
What is included?
- Visit an incredible Caribbean beach and try our very own Passion Fruit Mimosa
- Stop at a local School meet the children and learn about our educational system.
- Visit a rural coconut oil family owned factory and learn all about Coconuts
- Visit an authentic Dominican home, see how local people live.
- Walk through a coffee and cocoa plantation and learn about how organic cocoa and coffee are grown and processed.
- Chance to buy organic goods produced onsite
- Lunch á la carte Dominican style.
- Walk down a nature path which leads to a natural river stream
- Relax, swim, cool off in the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River, or float on one of the tubes available with a cocktail in your hand.
Recommended items to bring:
- Comfortable footwear (flip flops are fine)
- Some money for shopping opportunities
- Sunscreen/insect repellent
- Swimsuit/water shoes
- English, French, German and Spanish
Your day will start with a typical Dominican Passion Fruit Mimosa at a
beautiful Caribbean beach.
We continue on and stop at one of the various schools that Outback Adventures sponsors so you get to see firsthand how you give back to the local communities just by being on the tour, and of course your guide will explain you our local educational system. The children will welcome you
with the biggest smiles ever!
Coming up the mountain we will be hosted by a beautiful family. They will show you anything and everything that can be made from a coconut; from the shell to the nut, every bit is an asset and you’ll get to test the purest coconut oil available anywhere.
In this unique tour, you will visit a charming and beautiful countryside home and local business, will meet the family, see how they live and also see how they make a living from farming cacao (chocolate) and coffee.
Take a short nature walk through a beautiful cacao plantation where the process of growing and making chocolate from the seed to the tree and to market is fully explained along with the process of making and harvesting coffee. Freshly roasted coffee and chocolate will be served pretty much straight from the tree.
At the beautiful and Exclusive Iguana Ranch nestled in the hills of the Oriental Mountain Range with breathtaking views of the whole region enjoy a delicious á la carte Dominican lunch served at a mountain ranch you will never forget.
After lunch do a little exploring a meet and feed our friendly iguanas.
Allow local artisans to submerge you in Dominican culture and observe and learn about artisanal cigar rolling, rock carving local painting and much more.
Your day ends experiencing that one thing we Dominicans all love to do when we have some spare time, and that’s head for the river. We take you to a beautiful secluded river area that is quite simply out of this world, and better still it’s ours for the day!!! Relax, swim, cool off in the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River, or float on one of the tubes available with a cocktail in your hand. We will not leave before rehydrating with a fresh
coconut water sipped directly from the fruit or a wonderful coco-loco!
If you are truly looking to connect with nature and find a little bit of “You”
time, then this is the place to be.
Return to your hotel on an endorphin fuelled high after spending a totally unique, fun packed, informative and exclusive VIP day.