SUPERMAN ZIPLINE ADVENTURE
Designed for those looking for the ultimate adrenaline rush while being surrounded by tropical forest, native fauna, lushly colored gardens and spectacular views.
The tour includes: pick up/drop off, Jump from Extreme Tower, Superman of 0.8 miles / 1.3km, 4 Extreme Zip Lines, Refreshments.
Start by putting your safety harnesses under the strict supervision of professional guides, and once this is done, you will walk on a suspension bridge to receive the general information of the route in front of the school cable and, what is more important, the security procedures .
Begin the adventure hiking to the first tower where a zip line will be made to the other side of the hill with the incredible cable length of 2,296 feet (700mts). Climbing to the top of the hill, Adrenaline is growing as soon as we are ready for the free fall jump or Quick jump from the Extreme Tower of 60 feet (18 meters) high.
After that, you can try flying like Superman at more than 190 feet (60 meters) high in horizontal position at high speed for more than 4,300 feet (1310 meters).
Your adventure will continue with four very fast zip lines with an incredible speed of up to 40 miles per hour (64 km / h). Several connecting trails in the jungle right in the middle of the luxurious vegetation made up of tropical plants and fruit trees will add to your experience an incredible knowledge of the Dominican forest.
After experiencing the excitement and taking advantage of the beauty of nature, you can relax at our base, where there is fresh fruit, coffee and water available. Total duration 5 hours.
The equipment used, from the cable, hardware, harnesses, pulleys and
helmets are certified by institutions of broad international recognition such as Blue water and Petzl.
Each piece of equipment has a number of certifications and specific resistance in terms of weight limit.
- Weight limit is 242 pounds (110 kg)
- Waist size limit is 45 inches (114 cm)
- Guests MUST be physically able to hike 1 mile at elevation over uneven terrain.
- Guests with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour.
- Guests MUST be 8 years or older.
- All guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sorry, NO pregnant women are allowed to take the tour.
- No flip flops or open shoes.