SUPERJEEP·ZIPLINE & HORSEBACK RIDE
Experience the Dominican Republic in the most rugged and authentic way, by driving an Automatic Jeep Wrangler, the ultimate go-anywhere vehicle, equipped with a 3.6-litre 285-horsepower 6-cylinder engine with a 5-speed automatic transmission
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
• Ride and drive the Jeep Wrangler (share ride o ride alone)
• Adventure roads in rural areas
• Sugar plantation
• Horseback riding
• Anamuya Village
• Caribbean style lunch at Atabeyra Ranch
• Macao Beach
• Professional guides and road assistance
WHAT TO BRING
• Valid Driver’s license
• Swimming suits
• Comfortable Shoes (no flip flops please)
• Mosquitoes repellent spray
• Sunscreen lotion
• Cash for souvenirs and pictures service
Start our Tour driving your own Jeep along the Punta Cana coastal road to Miches in the northeast of the island.
Your first stop will be in a traditionally managed Sugar Cane plantation where you can see many aspects of the crop development, and processes for sugar, molasses, and alcohol.
After this, you will go touring various areas of the countryside where chain of the highest hills begins, and enjoy the incredible experience of horseback riding in the great surroundings of this Caribbean island.
Pause driving for a moment your Jeep Wrangler and horseback riding through beautiful scenic landscape in the Tropical countryside.
Do not worry if you've never ridden before. You will not be alone, but with a guide, and the course is designed for everybody, including children and all experience levels. (Little children can ride with their parents or with our guides)
Continue your drive towards Anamuya village and observe the rural living as you ride past their small towns and have plenty of photo opportunities of the local Caribbean houses.
Confront a 1 mile (1.6 Kms) off road track where you can demonstrate your off-road skills on the way to the "Atabeyra Ranch" where you will then relax and enjoy a delicious Caribbean style restaurant buffet and Non-alcoholic refreshments provided by the tour. There is also a country house where you can visit to see how rural life is like in the countryside.
While on the Ranch, it is a great opportunity to walk on the backyard gardens where you can see a cocoa and coffee plantation and witness a traditional way to prepare organic coffee with free tasting.
After the lunch and coffee tasting, we will take the short off road to the Zip Lines Ranch, where you can dare yourself with this great experience.
This fun filled Zip Lines experience will satisfy anyone's sense of Adventure, boasting unrivaled panoramic views of Dominican Tropical Jungle; you will experience smile-inducing speeds as you travel along a series of 4 Zip Lines suspended high above great tropical vegetation.
Professionals Guides on hand along the entire course.
Start your Jeep Wrangler engine again and drive along panoramic routes between small villages and gorgeous vegetation to end up in the beautiful Macao Beach with its crystalline water for a refreshing swim.
White sand and shallow ocean water are the best for relaxing after a full day adventure.
The day will end driving back to the Super Jeep expedition base enjoying the typical Caribbean sunset after a long day of exploration and fun!
• To drive the vehicle, guest must be 18 years or older and must present a valid driver's license.
• The minimum age to participate in this excursion is 5 years old. Children younger than 5 may ride in the Jeep at no charge, but cannot do horseback riding and zip line canopy tour; an adult must be with them at all times.
• Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
• Children rate applies from 5 years old to 12.
• Booster car seats for children is mandatory (If the child needs another type of car seat, it has to be provided by the client)
• Drivers are not permitted to consume alcohol or any other drug that may be a risk for him or others.
• Maximum 5 passengers for Jeep.
• The Tour includes Horseback riding and zip lines; therefore, please should pay attention to our safety rules and restrictions:
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the Tour at the Horseback riding or Zip lines).
- People with weight over 242 pounds may not participate in the horseback riding.
- People with a waist over 45 inches may not participate in the zip lines.
- People with a heart condition may not participate in the zip lines.
- People with ankle, knee or serious back problems should avoid participating during the horseback riding and zip lines.