A unique excursion where you will get to know the Caribbean, experience an incredible underwater walk, snorkel with sharks and stingrays, see a coral reef, a sea lion show, enjoy the catamaran with the best onboard animation, and relax in the calm waters of the natural pool of the Caribbean Sea.
This is a half-day excursion, with more than 4 hours in the boat where you will enjoy multiple activities inside and outside of the catamaran.
- Transfer: Hotel – Seaquarium – Hotel
- Reception at a private beach with drinks included (soft drinks, mamajuana and rum)
- 4 hour trip in a modern catamaran
- Underwater seawalk (only for the Complete Program)
- Snorkel with sharks and stingrays
- Snorkel in a coral reef
- Sea lion show
- Caribbean party on board with the best animation crew in the country
- A visit to the natural pools where you can enjoy your drinks inside the water
- Fresh fruit and picnic on board
- Take a swimsuit
- Pregnant women can carry out all of the activities except the Seawalk, therefore the Companion Program is the most suitable for them.
- People under 120 cm tall cannot participate in the Seawalk activity.
- Visitors may take with them their own snorkel equipment if they wish to.
- There are limitations in the use of cell phones and cameras during some of the activities.