SEA LION OR SHARK ENCOUNTER • OCEAN WORLD
Save to favorites
A program designed for you to meet the clown of the sea, the Patagonian Sea Lion or defy your fears by swimming with sharks at Ocean World.
- No cameras or glasses are allowed in the water.
- An 18 year old adult must supervise children at all times.
- Participants must release jewels from hands, neck, and ears to avoid harming the animal.
- The use of a mask is required at all times, except during meal times, beach, pool, and interactive programs.
- Their temperature will be taken at the entrance.
- Transportation from Sosúa and Cabarete is only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays; and has an additional cost of $10 per person.
Available from: PUERTO PLATA · SOSUA · CABARETE · COFRESI
1 Select Experience