LA HACIENDA PARK
La Hacienda is a private estate with more than 2,5 million square meters that offers seven different activities in a safe environment, with the maximum quality at just a unique price.
What activities are included in La Hacienda?
- Buggys Polaris (40-45 minutes)
A fascinating journey through the wilderness on board the Polaris Buggies, specially designed to be used in extreme conditions. There is a stop in the crystal waters of Anamuya River, where the clients can enjoy a refreshing swim.
- Horse-back Riding (40-45 minutes)
Cross the wild environment of Anamuya and several streams riding the best horses in the Dominican Republic. Spanish horses, Quarter Mile and Appaloosa, all of which receive the best cares and are always kept in excellent conditions.
- Safari (40-45 minutes)
Explore the Dominican peculiarities in a military truck, going through coffee and cocoa plantations and sugar canes, visit a Dominican village and learn about the local population’s lifestyles while enjoying their typical products.
-Zipline (60-65 minutes)
5 spectacular Ziplines crossing 2 mountains and descending through a stunning valley. You will have the opportunity to try the longest zipline in the Caribbean - more than one-kilometer-long, the highest of the island with a 200m slope from its highest point, and one of the fastest reaching a speed of over 70 kilometers per hour.
- Quick Jump (5 minutes)
Once you finish the fifth zipline, you will have the chance to go down Quick Jump, taking a leap of over 20 meters high. For those who won’t dare with this experience, we also have stairs from which you can descend.
- Chairlift (15 minutes)
Unique in the country, the first chairlift in the Dominican Republic will take the clients from the base to the top of the mountain where they will enjoy the incredible views of the wild environment surrounding Anamuya and the Caribbean Sea. The clients can descend the mountain in the same chairlift or start with the Ziplines once they reach the top.
- 100% Dominican Buffet
Exceptional buffet where all the clients can have a taste of the country’s typical gastronomy: Dominican pumpkin soup, Dominican meat soup called Sancocho, fish with coconut sauce, or typical rice pudding, all of which are prepared with the maximum quality and the best raw ingredients.
Once the pick-up has left the last hotel, the estimated arrival to La Hacienda is around 50-55 minutes. This is a full-day excursion to enjoy multiple activities in optimal conditions while having a general look of the Dominican rural environment.
What is included in the price?
- Transfers from the Hotel – La Hacienda – Hotel accompanied by a tour guide
- All of the activities are included
- First class security materials
- Tasting of typical products (coffee, chocolate, sugar cane…)
- Drinking water available throughout the excursions
- Traditional Dominican food buffet (drinks are not included)
- Comfortable footwear is advisable
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring swimwear
La Hacienda Kids: There is an area with special activities and games for all the children that do not wish to do the activities with the adults.
- For security reasons, pregnant women can only carry out the Safari ride and enjoy the buffet.
- Clients under 120 cm or weighing more than 250 pounds are not allowed to participate in the Ziplines and the horse-back riding experience.
- The use of cameras and mobile phones is permitted in all the excursions except the Quick Jump, Ziplines and Horse-back riding.
- In order to drive the Buggies, drivers must be over 18 years old and have a driver’s license.
- The use of the helmets is mandatory in all of the activities.