DAY PASS • OCEAN WORLD ADVENTURE PARK
Boasting the largest man-made dolphin habitat in the world, Ocean World is a must-see attraction for all visitors to the Dominican Republic
- No camera or glasses are allowed in the water.
- An 18 year old adult must supervise children at all times.
- Participants must release jewels from hands, neck, and ears to avoid harming the animal.
- Participants must be able to swim and must use lifejackets (provided by Ocean World).
- Customers must bring their Snorkeling equipment or buy it in the store to participate in shark encounters and fish tanks.
- The use of a mask is required at all times, except during meal times, beach, pool, and interactive programs.
- Their temperature will be taken at the entrance.
- Transportation from Sosúa and Cabarete is only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays; and has an additional cost of $10 per person.