Enjoy the excitement of an incredible zip line adventure with views of centenary trees of the Anamuya Jungle, an enviroment full of life and colors. This tour brings an adrenaline rush you will never forget.
The whole zip lines course has superior built quality than other companies, all with double cables and up to 4,300 feet length.
After your safety equipment has been securely placed and all tour instructions given, only then will you be allowed to step up to your first platform and attach to the safety cables before it is your turn to experience your first flying sensation as you traverse from tree to tree!
As you advance through each stage of the Punta Cana Zip Line Tour, our guides will be present to continue to assist you in every way. Even when you are walking through our jungle trails to get to the next tree, you can learn all about the beautiful flora and fauna from expert guides.
After you experience the excitement, the amazing environment, you can relax at the base where fresh fruit, coffee and water are available.
Canopy Adventure consists of 9 zip lines with a double steel cable ranging from 295 feet in length to 2296 feet for a total of 8546 feet.
We also have 16 metal platforms in the treetops and a tower with 3 teeing height of 12 meters. The double steel parallel cable increases security and stability in case of strong winds and long journeys. We are the only company that uses a semi-automatic braking system on each platform for increased passenger safety.
- Certified Equipment: The equipment used, from the cable, hardware, harnesses, pulleys and helmets are all certified by institutions of broad international recognition. Each piece of equipment has a number of certifications and specific resistance in terms of weight limit.
All the projects are supported by engineers who study technical feasibility of these and supervise the proper installation of the entire Canopy structure. Certification is essential ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology) of the USA.
- Experience: The staff has high level international security training. In order to be a Canopy guide a training program that lasts from 3 months to 6 months is necessary provided by certified guides of Costa Rica.
▪ The waist size limit is 45 inches.
▪ Guests MUST be physically able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation over uneven terrain.
▪ Guests with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
▪ It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, to not participate in this tour.
▪ All guests are REQUIRED to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
▪ Guests MUST be 5 years or older, all guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
▪ Sorry, NO pregnant guests are allowed to take the tour.
▪ Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed on tour.
▪ Guests MUST wear athletic shoes or hiking boots.