Why is Punta Cana famous
Punta Cana is famous for too many reasons, let's just mention some:
- Unbelievable beaches. Enjoy miles of white sand, crystal clear waters, and hundreds of palm trees.
- Warm-weather year-round. The coldest month, is still warm, with the lowest temperature at 71 degrees Fahrenheit or 22 degrees Celcius.
- Prices and options for all budgets. There are accommodations of all prices, from hostels to ultra-luxurious hotels. Also, there are many kinds of hotels, from kids and family-oriented to adult-only hotels and everything in between.
- Direct flights from many cities and countries. The Punta Cana International Airport, code PUJ, receives hundreds of international flights from everywhere. It is not difficult to find a convenient flight at a reasonable price. Don't forget to reserve your airport transfer. Convenient, safe, and comfortable. Best price guaranteed. eserve now and use promo code BLOG https://toursnation.com/airport-transfers
- Super friendly service and warm welcoming locals. People from the Dominican Republic are charming and kind, it is in their nature. In addition to that, they have been receiving millions of international travelers for many years, and have become great professionals in tourism.
- Great variety of unbelievable activities. Hotels are great but there are dozens of things to do and experience in Punta Cana. Snorkel with hundreds of fishes, Drive your own Speedboat, Drive your own Buggy, Party in a Catamaran, Sail to Saona Island, Interact with Dolphins, Swim safely with Sharks, and Rays, Sail on a Pirate ship. There is so much to do, we recommend you to organize your activities well in advance, to avoid leaving anything behind, or having regrets of not doing something you wanted. Reserve from our curated collection of only top activities with the best price guaranteed. Secure your spot and enjoy your time in Punta Cana to the fullest. Reserve now and use promo code BLOG https://toursnation.com/destination/punta-cana
Saturday, April 03 2021, 01:53