What is the best time of the year to go to Punta Cana
Best Time to Visit Punta Cana - Well, it is an amazing destination year-round. Let us share some pieces of information that may help you decide the best time for you:
- For best prices and a less crowded destination, go during the low season months of September, October and, November; or during the shoulder season months of April and May.
- For the least chances of rain, go between December and April. Just be aware that these months are typically high season, especially January and February.
- For the best temperature, you can literally go at any time, Punta Cana is warm year-round, with average highs of 80 degrees Fahrenheit / 27 degrees Celsius.
- For whale watching, the peak months are January and February, although they can be seen from mid-December to mid-March.
- For the lobster season, go anytime between July to February.
For more details, visit our Trip Planner https://toursnation.com/trip-planner/punta-cana
Saturday, April 03 2021, 01:53